Sunday, November 4, 2018

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF ? : WE WANT TO HEAR IT... 11/04/18 - A POLICE OFFICERS PLEA

20110520090124cow-by-ewanr_1250049249_7fcbb2bdfd-400x400.jpg

Where's the beef?

MOO GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST


Related image




Image result for WHATS YOUR BEEF


WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? 

 WE WANT TO HEAR IT... 





Related image


Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. John Adams

Related image

A POLICE OFFICERS PLEA

"I have pulled dead, mangled bodies from cars.

I have lied to people as they were dying.

I said you are going to be fine as I held their hand and watched the life fade out.

I have held dying babies. Bought lunch for people who were mentally ill and haven't eaten in a while.

I have had people try to stab me. Fought with men trying to shoot me.

I've been attacked by women while I was arresting their husband who had just severely beat them.

I have held towels on bullet wounds.

Done CPR when I knew it wouldn't help just to make family members feel better.

I have torn down doors, fought in drug houses. Chased fugitives through the woods.

I have been in high-speed car chases.

Foot chases across an interstate during rush hour traffic.

I have been in crashes. Been squeezing the trigger about to kill a man when they came to their senses and stopped. Waded through large angry crowds by myself.

Drove like a madman to help a fellow officer. Let little kids who don't have much sit in my patrol car and pretend they are a cop for their birthday.

I have taken a lot of people to jail. Given many breaks. Prayed for people I don't even know. Yes, and at times I have been "violent" when I had to be. I have been kind when I could.

I admit I have driven to some dark place and cried by myself when I was overwhelmed.

I have missed Christmas and other holidays more than I wanted to.

Every cop I know has done all these things and more for lousy pay, exhausting hours, and a short life expectancy.

We don't want your pity, I don't even ask for your respect. Just let us do our jobs without killing us"

Thank You Police Officers of#America



Image may contain: 1 person



Related image


Related image





One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)

TRY THE PATRIOT AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 



Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also PinterestTwitter, Tumblr, and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

LibertygroupFreedom    




The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.



Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!





TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE PATRIOT Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.
‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️


Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the truth. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment