Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Democrats In Panic After Vatican Secret Exposed


Democrats In Panic After Vatican Secret Exposed?
 WASHINGTON, DC — A damning new video has sparked a wide-ranging scandal that implicates everyone from Pope Francis to John Podesta and even Hillary Clinton.
The video, leaked earlier today, details a batch of secret John Podesta emails which expose a shadowy relationship between the Vatican, Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party in general.
Adding fuel to the video’s shocking allegations, the New York Attorney General’s office today issued subpoenas to every single Catholic diocese in the state.
The one-two punch of the shocking video coupled with the subpoenas has left Democrats scrambling to answer numerous allegations and protect their advantage in the upcoming 2018 congressional midterms.
Party insiders secretly fear the evidence revealed in this leaked video is so incriminating it could disintegrate their advantage in House races once thought to be solidly in the Democrat’s column.
In a move seen largely as an attempt to stem the bleeding, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) announced today it will dispatch former President Barack Obama to campaign for 8 different Democrat candidates throughout September.
The video also couldn’t come at worse time for Pope Francis and the Vatican who are currently ensnared in their own scandal involving child abuse throughout the Catholic Church.
Among other things, the leaked video reveals the secret flow of dark money into Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign as well as the campaign’s attempt to influence the Vatican on a host of previously undisclosed issues.
The charges are seen as so explosive they could take down both the Vatican and the Democratic Party at once. Which means both organizations may use their considerable strength to take the video down permanently.
Watch it right now by clicking any of the links above or here while it’s still available. We may be asked to take it down.
Watch the shocking video here:Image result for Democrats In Panic After Vatican Secret Exposed?


One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)

TRY THE PATRIOT AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also PinterestTwitter, TumblrMe We and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

LibertygroupFreedom    




The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!





TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE PATRIOT Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.
‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the truth. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you

6 comments:

  1. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Dr Ekpen for the good work that his doing around the world, many of you must have ahead of him and what his doing. The reason why I'm appreciating him on this site is because maybe someone out there is facing the same challenge and he/she don't know what to do next to fix the issue, Dr Ekpen is a great spell caster and friendly also, if you have problem in your relationship you can contact him right way and he will be clad to help you out. Contact him now via email at ekpentemple@gmail.com or on whatsaap +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dr Agogo spell caster for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Agogo love spell is very powerful and effective and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Agogo a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Agogo the spell caster to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Agogo Via Email: Dragogospellhome246@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2347054548239

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been rejected by my husband of 4 years,it hurts so much been neglect all the time, I confronted my husband and he say it’s not working and needs a divorce.. I felt depressed and needed solution cause I love him so much. I went online for solution or counseling, when I stumbled on a testimonial page. People with similar problem as mine. I was lucky a lady left an email for me to contact, I took a bold step cause I was so depressed and feel like dying.. I contacted this great man, Dr sunny, who prayed for me and assured me of my husband return to my arms with 20 hrs of his spell prayer, behold after that prayer night, my husband came home pleading for my forgiveness, it’s our 2 years today together after the prayer and my husband has never changed towards loving me.. contact Dr Sunny today via email { SOLUTIONCENTRE911@gmail.com }  get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)  

    ReplyDelete
  5. ​I'm so happy my Lover and I are back together and its all due to Dr Sam powerful spell that brought us together. If it wasn't for him my life would have be miserable today. Thank You for all your help. If you need help in your marriage don't hesitate to contact him on WhatsApp +2349060421250 or email okokakspellhome@gmail.com​

    ReplyDelete
  6. no video...can we have another link? The link in the blog story (above) goes to:
    "Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gnpuxbr.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more"
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
    To get Chrome’s hig

    ReplyDelete