Tuesday, March 30, 2021

HAPPY EASTER FROM ALL OF US HERE AT FRIENDS OF LIBERTY BLOGS. 2021



Sunday,  April 4,2021

 HAPPY EASTER FROM ALL OF US HERE AT FRIENDS OF LIBERTY BLOGS





Contributing Columnist                   Bloggers


Catherine Parker                                             DeeF1923
Paul Clayton                                                    Razin'
 Cain
Janet Varney                                                    I
rene Belasco
Joe Esposito                                                    Richard D. Miller
Rodney Eccles                                                 
Shakespear.51   
Jonathan E P Moore
Jane Redmond
Pearl L.Sturgis




Easter Poem

By Pearl Sturgis

Share A Daydream:

I was lost in a Daydream. It happened so real.

The truth of the Daydream my soul does reveal.

I saw my Lord walking the path He did choose.

I heard them all mocking: "Hail King of the Jews!"

They branded Him guilty, though Spotless and Pure.

The guilt that He carried was mine and yours.

They parted His raiment to gamble away.

I stood like the others with nothing to say.

Like a sheep to the slaughter, to hell, He did sink.

It was the will of the Father; the cup He must drink.

I heard Him cry out, forsaken; alone;

As God turned His back on His Only Dear Son.

He went so obedient, for us, to be slain.

God's work He completed. He died not in vain.

On that First Easter Morning, He rose from the dead,

That I may be saved by the Blood He has shed.

I was lost in a Daydream but it's true as can be.

It wasn't a daydream when He died there for me.

Won't you please Share a Daydream? You'll know it is true

When your vision Him bleeding and dying for you.



Three Days:

by PL Sturgis

 They said His Name was Jesus. Some called Him "Mary's Son.

His mother's heart was broken when she knew the hour had come.

 chorus

They Crucified my Savior.  They laid Him in that Grave.

They thought His life was over but He Rose in Just Three Days!

They call it "Easter Morning"  when my Lorde Rose from the dead...

But call it "Grace and Mercy"  when He died there in our stead.

The Scriptures were fulfilling although they did not know.

He laid His Life down willing Two thousand years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment