Saturday, March 10, 2018

Life after death: IS THERE?

Image result for Life after death

Image result for life after death
Life after death: You’ll be greeted by loved ones when you die, according to NDE sufferers

YOU will be greeted by your deceased loved ones when you die, according to these people who claim to have briefly passed over to the afterlife.

Website Near Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF) has been collecting people’s experiences of the afterlife, and some give remarkably similar accounts.

Being greeted by your loved ones on the ‘other side’ is a recurring theme on the website, giving hope to those who hope to one day be reunited with lost special people.

One person, Virginie R, from France, said that she was greeted by her little brother who did of leukemia when he was 12.

Without giving away how Virginie suffered her near-death experience (NDE), she said: “I was advancing towards a white light, at the end of this Passing into or through a tunnel, which was very bright.


life after death


Life after death: ‘You’ll be greeted by loved ones when you die’

death


My little brother Philippe, who died 12 years before, took me by the hand and was smiling at me while taking me in front of the light. A strong, but not nasty voice, asked me why I wanted to die.

“I answered that the absence of my little brother was too hard for me, and that my mother felt resentful towards me because of Philippe's death.”

Another person, William C who was almost fatally injured in a car crash, gave a similar account, saying: “I looked in front of me and saw my deceased grandmother. She was standing just in front of the 'White Light.'


heaven



"A strong, but not nasty voice, asked me why I wanted to die."

“The light radiated warmth, light, love and anything I needed to know. I also noticed other figures off to the left of me.

“They seemed peaceful in pairs holding each other and swaying with the music. My grandmother delivered the choice to me. I could stay with her or go back to my life.


near death experience

These accounts are from people who had a near death experience

“She told me that if I stayed, everything would be OK. She said that if I went back to my body, it would be the most challenging experience I would ever endure.”

Lauren K, who was hit by a car, said: “I left my body and went into an aura of all white light! It was totally warm and Peaceful, pure Love emanating through me and around m
e.

“At that moment, my Grandfather, who had passed away earlier that year, appeared to me and we embraced. ‘My darling, you have a decision to make.’

“I knew the decision was to stay or to come back. At that moment, I had an opportunity to view my life.”




LIFE AFTER DEATH: HAS BEEN THE AGE OLD QUESTION...SOME SAY YES AND OTHERS NO


One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)


TRY THE PATRIOT AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also PinterestTwitter, Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


LibertygroupFreedom    


The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!






TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE PATRIOT Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.


‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment