Saturday, November 14, 2020

The American Patriot Union

These are the times that try men's souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.

December 19,1776

Thomas Paine publishes “The American Crisis”





DON'T BE A SUNSHINE PATRIOT, YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE EVIL DEEP STATE, FREEDOM ISN'T FREE SO JOIN US @

The Patriot Union, Why should you Join 

JOIN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I DID AND SO CAN YOU, MY PATRIOTIC FRIENDS. FIGHT THE EVIL DEEP STATE, LET'S CLEAN THE SWAMP TOGETHER.









One of our members thanked me yesterday for 'not giving up'.
I told her that I'd like to give up but the insane Left won't let me. That is the truth of how I feel. This is not a hobby for me... this is not a fun pastime. This is a duty to my God, my family, and my country.

When the vision of the Patriot Union really settled in my mind about 10 years ago it was just after an experience I had. That experience was really the culmination of years of concern over where we were going as a nation. I began thinking about America back in the early 70s just about the end of the Viet Nam war. I turned 18 the year Nixon ended the draft and I watched what happened in southeast Asia after we pulled out. Ho Chi Minh swept into the south and began summarily executing all the intellectuals and anyone that looked like they might be a counter-insurgent. Almost 2 million people were killed by the Communists there. In neighboring Cambodia, nearly another 2 million were killed by Communist Pol Pot. And in Laos hundreds of thousands more died at the hands of the Marxists. I studied Marxism because I wanted to understand how something that professed to be about equality and promoting the under-class could be responsible for the deaths of millions. I learned that Marxist Communists were responsible for the deaths of more than 100 million people in China and the Soviet Union. I learned about the Gulags and the evil that is manifest in this corrupt ideology.

When Bill Clinton was elected I heard rhetoric from the Left that told me where we were headed. And I learned that the Communist movement in America was following a different strategy than the standard, 'incite violent revolution' method they used in many 3rd world countries. The plan in America was very different as they realized that, with a strong middle class and deep cultural and ethical and moral values, that would not work in America. They understood that those things had to be eroded before the dogma of Marxism would take root. There is a video on YouTube called 'Grinding America Down' by Black Hat Films, which I think is essential viewing for anyone that wants to understand what has happened and how the Marxists have worked to erode the wall of culture in America. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x02DHr6lHlc

This video lays it out... but I didn't see this video until a few years ago. I sensed where we were headed long before that and I began watching with alarm as our society progressed. When Obama was elected I was clear that we were on the verge of real trouble. I was in the throng of hundreds of thousands on the Mall in DC when Glen Beck held his 'Restoring Honor' rally there in August of 2010. Following that event, I was part of the forming Tea Party in northern Virginia and was engaged with the leaders putting the formal Tea Party efforts together. As that effort expanded the discussion about what the Tea Party should be, began. My question to leaders was focused...'What are the goals of the Tea Party?' I was told there would be no formal agenda and to that, I replied, 'If there is no agenda that defines the Tea Party it will be left to its enemies to define.' And that is what happened. The Tea Party's adversaries, which included all of the statists in our government, began to demonize and characterize the Tea Party. And that is how the death of it (or virtual death of it) was affected. You don't even hear mention of the Tea Party from any faction in the government anymore. So.. the people's effort to stop the Left that manifests early in Obama's administration came to a gradual end.

This was the beginning of my vision to create a Patriot Union. I knew that the only power that could stop the corruption of the Left and the slow march to tyranny that the entire Federal apparatus had us walking down had to be millions of American Patriots standing together. But unlike the Tea Party that movement had to have a defined set of goals and a clear moral and ethical ambition. It had to not only be about affecting change in the corruption in government... it had to be about manifesting the spirit of the American dream. Those of us that are older... in our 50s and 60s... remember very well what that spirit is. We sense how that spirit began to be corrupted through immoral wars, immoral society... the breakdown in the family... the corruption of money and power. I realized that what America needed was not just a mechanism to restore control by the people of their government. I realized that America needed its vision restored. And to tell the truth... I had no idea how to do that.

When I started working on developing the concept of the Patriot Union I had very basic and simple objectives. I knew that millions of people had to unite around a set of goals and I knew that the organization that must spring up would have to be one that operated selflessly with the highest and most virtuous intent. It would not only have to wield great power but it would have to do so in a way that was inscrutable and benevolent.... it would have to be truly American and a reflection of the dream of 'the land of the free and the home of the brave'. Gradually the vision of the Patriot Union took shape in my mind and heart. As it did I began to share that with people in all levels of government and leaders of political and patriotic groups... representatives of think tanks and advocacy groups... and just regular everyday Americans. Without exception the reaction I got from everyone I shared this vision with was positive and I was encouraged to work to see it realized. This is what has brought us to where we are today... ten years of working on a dream.

I do not know what will become of this effort. I only know that if what I have in mind becomes a reality it will change the face of American politics and the direction of this country forever. I am absolutely certain of that
. But we are not a grand movement... we are not a 'household word'. Not yet. I am only one man... a simple person really... husband, father of 4 kids... retired except for this endeavor. I am not rich... just a middle-class guy. I don't ever want to be rich... it's too much trouble. I just want to see America saved. I want my kids to grow up free and able to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. So I can't give up... not ever. The enemy is at the gates.

 by Michael Hutton
San Antonio, TX·Posted Today, November 11



The American Patriot Union YOUTUBE CHANNEL











One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)

THE PATRIOT
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy

Knowledge Is Power And Information is Liberating: The FRIENDS OF LIBERTY BLOG GROUPS are non-profit blogs dedicated to bringing as much truth as possible to the readers.



NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.

The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

COMPLAINTS ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT REGISTERED HERE WHERE THE BUCK STOPS!



GUEST POSTING: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PUBLISHED ... DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND?


Knowledge Is Power - Information Is Liberating: The Patriot Welcome is a non-profit blog dedicated to bringing as much truth as possible to the readers.

Big Tech has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you

Please share… Like many other fact-oriented bloggers, we've been exiled from Facebook as well as other "mainstream" social sites. 

We will continue to search for alternative sites, some of which have already been compromised, in order to deliver our message and urge all of those who want facts, not spin and/or censorship, to do so as well.

Keep on seeking the truth, rally your friends and family and expose as much corruption as you can… every little bit helps add pressure on the powers that are no more.




"Yet, while denial might placate those who do not prefer to confront unpleasant facts, truth does not mold itself to the wishes and desires of the willfully ignorant." Unknown  


Those Who Don't Know The True Value Of Loyalty Can Never Appreciate The Cost Of Betrayal.




No comments:

Post a Comment