Thursday, July 26, 2018

Abuse Survivor... Fiona Barnett The 'Candy Girl'

Fiona Barnett was allegedly tailgated and stalked on the day of Antony Kidman's funeral

Abuse Survivor...

  Fiona Barnett The 'Candy Girl' 


In the first of a two-part update, pedophile ring survivor Fiona Barnett shares her experiences since testifying before the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse, including involvement in a documentary, the discovery of key abusers and her ongoing fight to have authorities investigate her allegations.
I LEFT my 2013 Royal Commission hearing with dashed hopes and a reignited need for trauma counseling. So I applied for counseling through NSW Victim Services, who allocated a psychologist at Living Well Psychology and Counselling.
Following my initial consultation and the disclosure of my Royal Commission statement, the psychologist wrote in a report to Victim Services that police investigated me for murdering the relative who abused me as a child — my step-grandfather and Nazi war criminal Peter Holowczak. (This pedophile actually committed suicide in Sydney whilst I was residing in Brisbane.) The psychologist’s bizarre allegation contradicted everything I said during our initial meeting, plus the content of the Royal Commission statement I had shared. My subsequent complaint resulted in the psychologist appearing before a professional conduct panel.
NSW Victim Services subsequently approved a replacement psychologist.
Soon after commencing therapy with me, Nerida Saunders was allegedly stalked by thugs who followed her home one night from her clinic to her remote property and circled her car. Saunders consequently provided a formal witness statement about the incident to Detective Terry Frost of the Tweed Heads police. The same men simultaneously stalked my two friends who also reported their experiences to police. The thugs then tailgated me to my daughter’s primary school, but I cut their car off and photographed its number plate.
I was again stalked and tailgated on the day of perpetrator Antony Kidman’s funeral (see pictures above right). Journalist Jonica Bray, accompanied by a photographer and makeup artists, visited my home to interview me for a potential Woman’s Day magazine story. This team and my family witnessed, photographed and spoke with the two men who allegedly admitted they had been hired to "keep an eye on" me.


Since my 2013 hearing, I have fought to make formal witness statements to police.
In May 2014, my husband accompanied me to Tweed Heads police station where I spent two days detailing multiple crimes of child sex trafficking, abduction, rape, and murder. Detective Terry Frost omitted many crimes involving perpetrators known to have since died. He concluded that while he found my allegations "left field", there were numerous unsolved historical murders in the locations I identified. He said he would immediately send my statements to Sutherland Shire police.
Prior to making these statements, I had spent a year reliving my childhood abuse with my psychologist.
The incidents of crime were so numerous and the therapy process so grueling, my physical health was severely impacted. To illustrate, the therapy triggered vertigo and heart problems. On one occasion, these symptoms struck me in the surf and I nearly drowned. Consequently, my therapist was reluctant to work with my memories. This slowed the process down so that by the time the precious opportunity to make witness statements with Detective Terry Frost arose, I had not finished processing everything. So I avoided addressing many crimes during my initial statement-making, aware of my legal right to include them later under my allocated event number: 54671514.
My subsequent attempts to report the remaining crimes were thwarted. My emails and phone calls to police were stonewalled for a year. Further, in contravention of my legal rights as a victim of crime, NSW police did not inform me of the progress of the statements I had made.
On 6 March 2015, I wrote to the NSW Police Commissioner and requested a chance to complete my witness statements. The Sex Crimes Squad replied on the Commissioner’s behalf, informing me that my initial statements were now with Sutherland Shire detectives.
Continue Reading:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here


Fiona Barnett The 'Candy Girl' Documentary FULL




One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)

TRY THE PATRIOT AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 



Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.



Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also PinterestTwitter, Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

LibertygroupFreedom    




The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.



Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!





TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE PATRIOT Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.
‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️
Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment