Saturday, May 19, 2018

POEMS BY PEARL L. STURGIS ....

Related image


Image result for All in the Name of Love

All in the Name of Love

This seems to be something new..."Add to your Story" Okay, this is something I have overlooked for years being blocked for posting history and scripture to conservative groups. What else can I think? That is all I post to the groups and I share a lot more elsewhere on news feed. I woke up early this morning with a poem I wrote in the 80's on my mind. What made me think of it was the way things are going here on Facebook. An atheist or a homosexual, antagonist or transgender or just a troublemaker will contradict my comment. When I answer with scripture some self righteous Christian steps in and tells me I'm judging and quotes Romans 3:23 "All have sinned"... so the results are justifying the ones I am trying to lead to the Lord and they leave feeling justified of their sin and both the Christian and the atheists condemn me for testifying and not showing love to the sinner. I think that is abusing the name of love. Abusing the Name of Love: Who caged the bird from the open sky? (all in the name of love) Who clipped his wings? Now the bird can't fly! (caught in the name of love) 

Who put the drink to his neighbor's lips? (friends in the name of love) Drinking and driving just don't mix! Who will wash his hands from blood? 

Who left the teen at the pusher's side? (Problems too great to solve) Who wouldn't meddle? Tell me which ones died? Who wouldn't get involved? 

How many cases of child abuse? How many still get by? How many more will the courts turn loose? How many kids must die? 

All in the name of love. Abusing the name of love. Tell me, how long must this hurt go on? All in the name of love? 1982 (use this with my permission anywhere and anytime. In any book or any public forum. 

Pearl L. Sturgis.



Image result for Not For Life!

Not For Life!

Well here comes your different point of view that is mine only that you can not take away from me no matter how rude you get. God creates life and a pill to stop it by your own gift of free will is thwarting a life and a blessing. Children are a heritage of the Lord and happy is the man who has his quiver full of them. I have only 4 children and I never use birth control. I wanted more but I know the Lord is in charge of my Life because I surrendered it to Him and His ways are higher than yours or mine. I am #6 middle child of 11. My Dad had 13 brothers and sisters. I have many cousins who are in their own business. 2 nephews are state troopers. many cousins are carpenters and truck drivers. Several of my cousins have contracts to keep the roads. My brother who died last year was a building contractor and built 3 neighborhoods. My grandchildren work in high positions. Some of the school boards and several nieces do also. Many serve in US Army. So I don't want to hear why I should have been aborted and my mother should have taken your pill of death.
Pill of Death:
There is a pill that you can take...for you...but not your baby's sake.
If you choose to take this pill, your baby you will surely kill.
Will you submit? Just one small step! Are you for it? The pill of death?
The leaders sleep. They do not wake. The walls now burn and how they shake.
Shall our waters parted be...when human blood makes red our sea?
If you don't see and you don't hear...with no remorse and not one tear.
You are for pain and death and strife. You're not for truth! You're not for Life!


Pearl L. Sturgis.



Pearl L. Sturgis.


One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -- Plato (429-347 BC)

TRY THE PATRIOT AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, In God we trust

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also PinterestTwitter, Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


LibertygroupFreedom    


The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!





TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE PATRIOT Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.


‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️
Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment