Friday, February 23, 2018

A Page From The Diary of Bill Sharpe:02/23/18 Here's my thought for today,Media Propaganda





The truth behind the rhetoric From the diary of A Patriot, Bill Sharpe








Hello friends, Bill Sharpe Here...


Good morning to my fellow constitutional loving 
Americans



Good morning my friends 
Americans patriot constitutionalist 
 Here's my thought for today 

Image result for American patriots.


Hello, my Christian constitutional American patriots.
Good morning friends and fellow Americans and patriots,
Greetings to my Christian friend's Patriots 3% ers, and tea party freedom fighters.

Related image

Media Propaganda


Related image

It's getting to the point now the American people cannot get credible news stories from the mainstream media at all ! About the only thing that they get somewhat correct is the weather, and even that has a political bias to it !.

Every time I hear the mainstream media condemn the NRA like their speaking about some organized crime or perverse or deviant group of people, I think to myself the NRA is Not the American Bar Association, that's a organized crime and perverse organization, the NRA is Not the Democratic Party that's a organized crime and perverse organization anti-American organization !.



Image result for Democratic Party and organized crime

You know the mainstream media is totally out-of-control and they are a political organization manipulating the politics of the United States of America for their own financial political gain!, The mainstream media needs to be investigated at the highest levels of government, our country cannot afford to have this bias and prejudice organizations manipulating the public and condemning certain groups of individuals Because They Do Not Fit into Their Political Ideology and Philosophy !.



Here's a newsflash for the mainstream media, the NRA IS the American people, it's Our Voice saying we are Holding onto Our Constitutional Rights and Freedoms and WE are Not Letting Go, as an American citizen I would Rather See the Mainstream Media Shut Down than to See the NRA abolished!.


Related image

The mainstream media is Not The opinion of the American People, it's groups like the NRA and Judicial Watch who are the Voice of the American people, the mainstream media does not inform people, they manipulate people with this disinformation and should be considered part of a Hostile Political Organization and not independent at all !!!.


Image result for mainstream media

They're trying to make the uninformed American public believe that their opinion is the majority opinion in their news topics and it is Not, and they use this Public Service to Deceive the Young and The Ignorant !!!.

Related image


DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN TOTAL FREE FALL!



By-Bill Sharpe







TAKING BACK OUR GOVERNMENT: TIME TO GET INVOLVED PEOPLE


****************************************************************

Daily Bites of the Constitution: Review # 1-30: In Case You Miss one...




 I would recommend that everybody go online and take a free course on the Constitution from Hillsdale college, I would also recommend that everybody should join a local militia group and a patriot organization.


 


God Bless America is an American patriotic song written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938. The later version was recorded by Kate Smith, Note: I would Like you to take the 5 minutes and listen to the words of this Song and remember the Generation that fought A world war so we could be free, So stand up beside Her and let's take our Country back, my Patriot Friends! 


GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY  







 


TRY FRIENDS OF LIBERTY ADD FREE

FRIENDS OF LIBERTY
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"
Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at Friends of Liberty cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


LibertygroupFreedom    


Friends of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!










Help us spread the word about the Friends Of Liberty Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.

‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can
    become rich famous and popular and your life
    story we be change totally my name is Harrison I
    am here to share my testimony on how I join the
    great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story
    was change immediately . I was very poor no job
    and I has no money to even feed and take care
    of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know
    what to do I try all my possible best to get
    money but no one work out for me each day I
    share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I
    decided to join the great Illuminati , I come
    across them in the internet I never believe I said
    let me try I email them.all what they said we
    happen in my life just started it was like a dream
    to me they really change my story totally . They
    give me the sum of $110,000,000 and many thing.
    through the Illuminati I was able to become rich,
    and have many industry on my own and become
    famous and popular in my country , today me and
    my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to
    join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in
    life and be like other people and you life we be
    change totally.If you are interested in joining the
    great brotherhood Illuminati you can contact us
    or WhatsApp us +2348123233895 or email us jameswillian004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete