Monday, December 18, 2017

Would YOU Vote For Obama Again?- THE LIAR AND CHIEF....FRAUD ...



Barack Obama: America Wants Me Back for A 3rd Term…. Here’s How America Responded
Some time ago this year, former President Obama made an appearance in Ethiopia, during which he addressed the African Union. In his speech he said:
“I actually think I’m a pretty good president. I think if I ran again, I could win. But I can’t. The law is the law, and no one person is above the law, not even the president.”
He has a lot of nerve bragging about himself like this after the seeds of racism he plated. One man summed up his presidency during his tenure pretty neatly, saying:
“When my president lied to me and claimed 4 of my comrades were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims…I didn’t take a knee.When my president shipped pallets of cash to my sworn enemy…I didn’t take a knee. When my president failed to identify murderous extremists as terrorists and Islamo-fascism as an enemy of the state…
I didn’t take a knee.When my president claimed that a man who tried to kill another man who lawfully defended himself could be his son…I didn’t take a knee.When my president defended a thug who bum rushed law enforcement…
I didn’t take a knee.When my president ordered that words ‘one nation under God’ be removed from the pledge of allegiance…I didn’t take a knee.When my president knowingly lied to me and said I could keep my doctor, my health plan and my premiums would go down…I didn’t take a knee.When my president spent my tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections…I didn’t take a knee.
While my president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading their ideals by committing murder, rape and torture…I didn’t take a knee.
When my president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas…I didn’t take a knee.When my president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets…
I didn’t take a knee.When my president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America’s safety while terrorists worldwide are murdering innocent people…I didn’t take a knee.
While my president’s insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us…I didn’t take a knee.When the election of my president broke barriers never thought possible in America ended up being the highpoint of his eight years in office…I didn’t take a knee.”
This man claims that in all the time he has never disrespected the  Veterans, the Armed Forces, his Nation or his Country, and remained vigilant till the end.
Despite saying that no man is above the law, Obama surely overestimated his role as a man doing exactly the opposite, placing himself over every law in this country.
Not even he, himself can honestly  believe that he has been a “good president”. Under his leadership, ISIS has thrived, spreading it’s festering disease all over the world. He has made a huge mistake with the Obamacare and the national debt has greatly increased.
To support these claims of disappointment, Americans  have spoken out in a poll.
Turns out a lot of the people out there aren’t exactly fond of the former President and will never vote for him again. He was a little too fast assuming that if he could run, he would win a third election. There were a lot of people  who didn’t give their vote to him the first or the second time, but also a lot of those who did, are changing their minds now.
The Rasmussen Reports poll says that only one-third of Americans would vote for Obama again if he ran for a third term.Maybe Obama needs a reminder how many votes you need to win an election.
These results get even worse when we consider the number of Democrats who would vote for him again, just 57%. Even his own party won’t back him up.
According to the Conservative Post, the Rasmussen also revealed that 63% of all voters would not support a third term. 68% of the independents would vote for another candidate, and 93% of the Republicans would not vote for Barack in a third term.


TRY THE PATRIOT AD FREE
 "FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY"

and is protected speech pursuant to the "unalienable rights" of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. In God we trust.

Stand Up To Government Corruption and Hypocrisy
                                                                                                    


NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES
BY OUR VETERANS 

Note: We at The Patriot cannot make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , Tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.



LibertygroupFreedom    


The Patriot is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to Educate, protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.
WE THE PEOPLE
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Join The Resistance and Share This Article Now!






TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Help us spread the word about THE PATRIOT Blog we're reaching millions help us reach millions more.

‼️️ ♻️ PLEASE SHARE ♻️ ‼️️

Please SHARE this now! The Crooked Liberal Media will hide and distort the TRUTH. It’s up to us, Trump social media warriors, to get the truth out. If we don’t, no one will!

Share this story on Facebook and let us know because we want to hear YOUR voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment